General and Life Insurance Broker
Medical, Life & General Insurance
CCW Global is currently looking to expand its team and is inviting applications for the position of Insurance Broker. This is an opportunity to establish a long-term career in a growing company while learning the many options for insurance cover in Hong Kong and internationally.
NO COLD CALLING will be required in this role, as prospective client leads will be provided by the company.
CCW has places for entry level candidates as well as more experienced brokers within our growing company, with opportunities for career advancement given in-line with an individual’s capabilities and contribution to the business.
Working as part of a dynamic and international broking team, you will be responsible for assisting clients with a range of diverse insurance requirements including, but not limited to:
- Local and International Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Benefits
- Personal lines such as Motor, Travel, Home, and Domestic Helper Insurance
- Business Insurance Products and Employees’ Compensation Insurance
- Specialist Lines including Art and Event Insurance
- Financial lines such as Professional Indemnity insurance and Directors and Officers liability
A full listing of the products offered by CCW Global can be found on our website.
The position of Insurance Broker requires a motivated self-starter with a willingness to learn and meet the challenges inherent in a flexible market.
You must be comfortable being in a client-facing position, with a willingness to work to the role as needed.
No prior insurance experience is needed to succeed in this role and the company will provide all training required to successfully obtain an Insurance Broker Technical Representative License with the Insurance Regulator (PIBA).
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- A university degree in any subject
- A high attention to detail and a willingness to work to tight deadlines
- Fluent command of both written and spoken English to a native level
- An outgoing and presentable personality
- An ability to learn quickly and demonstrate your understanding of complex subjects
- HK Permanent ID or Valid Visa
While not mandatory, the following would be beneficial to a successful application:
- Spoken and written Cantonese or Mandarin
- Familiarity with the Hong Kong and International Insurance markets
Prior to commencement of employment, the successful candidate must have passed IIQE Papers 1 & 2 at least. Paper 3 will also be required within the probation period.
CCW Global will provide the successful candidate with a guaranteed basic monthly salary with no rolling targets, MPF contributions, and an attractive commission and bonus structure on all sales. Company medical insurance is provided after the successful completion of the probation period.
CCW operates a 5-day working week.
Interested parties, please send full resume with cover letter to state the current and expected salary to INFO@CCW-GLOBAL.COM
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.